Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 April, 05:47
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
The fall from that high of a horse is no surprise, and may it be an extremely painful landing. Splat goes the fake fraud "Dr".👿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
19 April, 03:17
With his association with Oprah I expected this. Does not surprise me in the slightest degree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 April, 03:18
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
right, agree, now that I know what I know.

Ann Violandi @MommaBearQ
19 April, 03:10
pos👿

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
19 April, 02:39
I always thought he was a fooking joke. Just another money and ratings whore.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 April, 02:55
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
but to spend that much time trying to get a pedo out of jail is really creepy...disgusting! Reminds me of Geraldo trying to see that Gislaine Maxwell is just a socialite: no, she is a sicko pedo that hurt children and God know what else she did!! Only in jail for what they are cuaght at, but maybe not all their crimes.

Kev Oooo @KevO
19 April, 03:25
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
He's not even a doctor 😂

Cyndee DeLong @Cyndee
19 April, 02:04
I've never liked this "Dr" .. he's worthless. I was totally disgusted with him, when a mother was on his show - grief stricken over the loss of her child.. and THIS fake told her "You just need to get over it and move on" AS a parent who has lost a child - that is something you DO NOT 'get over'. You live with the pain each day - you learn to live with the pain and the loss.
He's a QUACK!!!

Janet Lewis @jlws21
19 April, 02:11
In response Cyndee DeLong to her Publication
You NEVER get over loss of a child. I never liked this con artist.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
19 April, 02:45
In response Cyndee DeLong to her Publication
We should have guessed, he is a biproduct of Oprah. I believe she's the one that gave him his start. Oprah also gave Ellen her start as well. I haven't watched any TV in a long time, does Ellen still have the Epstein set behind her?

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
19 April, 01:56
I never really did like the guy either. Last time I tried to watch his show, it seemed a little Jerry Springer(ish) too. All cut out of the same mould, or cut from the same mold...same difference! heehee

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
19 April, 01:43
I couldn't stand to listen to him either, never trusted him, or Oprah. Ellen was a little harder for me, because she seemed to be so giving, which makes me hate her (him?) more for the deeper deception.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 April, 02:00
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
i trusted him and oprah until about 10 years ago when they both seemed too celebrity, and no longer down to earth. both scum, now we know

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
19 April, 01:39
have to have more appreciation for 'gut' instincts
bc i could not even stand to hear him talk!

how sad that these 'trusted' talk show ppl drew
so many in, looking for answers and warm fuzzies...
prob a huge red-pill right there just w/ him, ellen, oprah

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 April, 02:01
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
yes, well said