CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 April, 10:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndee DeLong @Cyndee
I've never liked this "Dr" .. he's worthless. I was totally disgusted with him, when a mother was on his show - grief stricken over the loss of her child.. and THIS fake told her "You just need to get over it and move on" AS a parent who has lost a child - that is something you DO NOT 'get over'. You live with the pain each day - you learn to live with the pain and the loss.
He's a QUACK!!!
02:04 PM - Apr 19, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cyndee in this post can reply
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
19 April, 02:45
In response Cyndee DeLong to her Publication
We should have guessed, he is a biproduct of Oprah. I believe she's the one that gave him his start. Oprah also gave Ellen her start as well. I haven't watched any TV in a long time, does Ellen still have the Epstein set behind her?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
19 April, 02:11
You NEVER get over loss of a child. I never liked this con artist.

Cyndee DeLong @Cyndee
19 April, 02:19
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Our son passed 27 years ago. I will never get "over" his passing. When someone tells me this - I ask them "Have YOU lost a child? A part of YOUR body?" He's a horrible person to tell a grieving mother this.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 April, 02:07
I think I actually remember that! Only a douchebag would say that to a mom. Now we know he is a pedo scum. I wonder of that mom is reading or found out any of this stuff about him after his totally callous statement to her...