Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 April, 02:47
Why does Santa Surfing promote fake Telegram accounts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I have linked to Santa Surfing in hopes of lightening the mood alluded to earlier. I had pegged her as well-meaning but am always open to being wrong.
12:14 AM - Apr 19, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
19 April, 03:51
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Please stop re-tweeting Doq Holliday. The constant negativity is helping the enemy. It doesn't matter who we follow. That is our choice. Nobody knows at this stage who is genuine and who is fake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
19 April, 11:20
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
no your fucking stupidity is helping the ENEMY
I trust DOQ more then your fake ass heros

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 April, 12:21
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
How am I being negative? All I did was ask a simple question. She’s misleading people into thinking fake accounts are real accounts.

She could easily say, “hey I’m not sure if Dan Scavino is on Telegram or not but there’s an account that is a fan account or likes Dan Scavino, follow it here:...” etc.

GaLa Hard @GaLaHard
19 April, 12:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
if u know u know!

... ... @Trader_Kev
19 April, 03:08
In response GaLa Hard to his Publication
interesting pic
what does this mean?

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
19 April, 09:05
In response GaLa Hard to his Publication
Jennifer Aniston and Carolyn Bessette?!?