Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 April, 02:47
Why does Santa Surfing promote fake Telegram accounts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 April, 12:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I have linked to Santa Surfing in hopes of lightening the mood alluded to earlier. I had pegged her as well-meaning but am always open to being wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GaLaHard in this post can reply
Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
19 April, 09:05
In response GaLa Hard to his Publication
Jennifer Aniston and Carolyn Bessette?!?

... ... @Trader_Kev
19 April, 03:08
interesting pic
what does this mean?

Stevie King @ShineBright9
19 April, 09:18
In response ... ... to his Publication
Guessing Carolyn was an insider op, I know Jennifer Aniston and the rest of the crew of the Friends TV show were corrupt. After every show they would sing and chant to Satan!🤨🤢

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
19 April, 01:05
i know nothing!