Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 April, 02:47
Why does Santa Surfing promote fake Telegram accounts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 April, 12:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I have linked to Santa Surfing in hopes of lightening the mood alluded to earlier. I had pegged her as well-meaning but am always open to being wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
Please stop re-tweeting Doq Holliday. The constant negativity is helping the enemy. It doesn't matter who we follow. That is our choice. Nobody knows at this stage who is genuine and who is fake.
03:51 AM - Apr 19, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ProbablyRob in this post can reply
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 April, 12:21
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
How am I being negative? All I did was ask a simple question. She’s misleading people into thinking fake accounts are real accounts.

She could easily say, “hey I’m not sure if Dan Scavino is on Telegram or not but there’s an account that is a fan account or likes Dan Scavino, follow it here:...” etc.

19 April, 02:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
OK. It just felt like you were more concerned about advising people who to follow than sticking to the real issues. We can all make our own minds up about who has something helpful to say. It’s possible that people with good intel use others to distribute it. You don’t have to go with 100% of what someone posts, but even the supposedly fake accounts sometimes raise an important point. I was just getting a bit low. Sorry.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
19 April, 11:20
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
no your fucking stupidity is helping the ENEMY
I trust DOQ more then your fake ass heros

19 April, 02:15
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Each to his own. All the best.