Secret Patriot Q @SecretPatriotQ
Nothing is what it seems. Nothing. Sit back and watch the show. Reserve judgement until the movie ends. Don't get the jab, and you'll be fine.
The only thing I hate in this movie is the vaccine. But it wasn't Trump's choice. He said Hcq from day 1 and they crucified him for it. Hopefully you paid attention.
FOLLOW 🇺🇸 @SecretPatriotQ for more!!

#QANON #Trump #follow #MAGA
05:23 PM - Apr 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by SecretPatriotQ in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
15 May, 07:10
In response Secret Patriot Q to his Publication
JUST SAY NO TO THE JAB THEN RUN FOR THE EXIT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 April, 07:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 April, 07:36
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
To the doubters it’s getting darker, but the fissures are growing exponentially

28 April, 07:32

28 April, 02:12
They probably already some reverse therapy also. ROLL OUT THE MED BEDS. Does HCQ also clear the body of the shit biotech soft kill shot. Maybe it DOES< I have NO idea.

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
20 April, 09:06
I dont think this movie is ever going to end and I am not enjoying any of it. The vaccine business has been difficult to explain how it could be so bad if Trump is pushing it.Yes, some of us can think for ourselves but when he says he has actually had the vaccine, many people believe he is talking about the jab. He leads us to believe that. It casts doubt on everything if you take that at face value. These questions remain.. “ why would he get it if it is as dangerous as some doctors are saying it is? “Why continue to push it after all og the information coming out about adverse reactions and even deaths from it?” I know he is damned if he does and damned if he doesnt. why doesnt he just remind people how he pushed HCQ and was crucified and now they are saying it is fine? why doesnt he axknowledge the adverse reactions and expalin to people the need to understand what is in the shot and that it really ismt a vaccine? he could do a better job with this. I am puzzled by this.

Kathy Marx @Kathy1
19 April, 05:55
I listened to every word he said.

Elsa Knew @ElsasArt1
19 April, 04:49
Thanks, holding the line here. No vaxx, no tests, no mask.
Trusting the President and Q.

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
19 April, 04:45

Karen Lou @Sapphire
18 April, 06:58
Trump needs an “I TOLD YA SO” tee shirt!

SPORTS @SPORTS
18 April, 05:25
They call it a "Great Awakening", but we see nothing.

They say "Enjoy the Show", yet there isn't a thing to enjoy about this at all.

They say "Patriots in Control", yet all we have is no justice and daily fake Biden skull fuckings.

When does this entire disgraceful mockery end? Today? Tomorrow? 2024? 2090? Jesus, Mary and Jack and Jill America, let's end this mother fucking debacle TODAY!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
19 April, 05:04
In response SPORTS to his Publication