Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Bro Crow @Brocrow
09 June, 10:21
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
absoโœ”lutely โœ”โœ”.... no where in this world should be available for child molesters to operate!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 May, 06:44
Ready, set go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
19 April, 06:32
man i am so ready that i laid a pipeline from the Shiner brewery so i can have a beer tap in my man cave... heck been running simulated network crashes so i can figure out alternate communication lines once this black out comes...

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ DO IT 17 ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
19 April, 06:14

chore Toke @choretoke
19 April, 05:55
I was born readyโ—๏ธI want to know EVERYTHINGโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
19 April, 10:57

Happy Days @Sun2516
19 April, 09:48
I am going to add my two cents here on this thread just because I think we may all be sharing similar thoughts.
We all have different ways to communicate and that is needed because we are reaching people all over our nation and around the world.
The common bond is what we agree on and I believe that is getting the Truth out to the world and making postive changes.
It is ok to feel a variety of emotions but lets keep in mind we are all trying to stay focused and motivated if we are supporters of Q /Q+.
This is way better than what MSM is putting out daily. MSM is our competion. These are excellent conversations to be having!
People love to read- remember the days of having to read the news paper?

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 May, 06:45
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Yes, the good ole days.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
19 April, 09:40
Best Buckle up Buttercups
this is why you were chosen.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
05 May, 03:31
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
05 May, 07:24
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
Roger that Hightower.
Foxtrot
Oscar
Oscar
Kilo
Echo
Delta

Bravo
India
Golf
Lima
Yankee

10/4

O&O
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฅโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ–•โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
19 April, 05:49
I am more than sure the majority of us are way beyond READY!

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
19 April, 02:08
Still waiting on last weeks post. ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ (hint: JFKjr) This is taking so long to reveal, sadly, I don't think the mass majority will even care at this point. They will just still hate & blame Trump.

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
18 April, 10:18
annnnnddddd.......

Gail ONeill @Gailsu
18 April, 10:08
Bring it on!

Michael Catino @MCanon
18 April, 09:47
I was ready three years ago and still have the items to prove it.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
18 April, 09:28
Anytime now would be fantastic. Truth is overdue

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
18 April, 09:28
Ready and waiting!

Kira Kju @kju17
18 April, 09:16
yes sir!โœŒ๏ธ

Nancy May @Piglet63
18 April, 09:12
YES!

Dave Kuechler @Zoro
18 April, 09:11
Today is good.

David Pate @Falahthe7
18 April, 09:05
sure has been!

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
18 April, 08:35
I am so thankful to God and certain groups for waking me up last July. Always knew things weren't "right", so glad things with the evil ones is being exposed. This isn't in our time, it's God's time and things will play out the way they were planned longg before any of us were ever created on this Earth. We all have a story, we all are tired of the bs fake news and will be ecstatic ones things get back the way they were always meant to be. I love all of you Patriots and pray for our President Trump daily.

Jennifer Sebek @Jennifersebek
18 April, 08:38
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
Ditto๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—Love you too! WWG1WGA!

hollikee 001 @hollikee
18 April, 09:19
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
It was last July for me too! I am ready for the mass awakening. It's time.

Bec Martin @Photo1434
18 April, 08:27
I was born ready! wwg1wga!โค๏ธ

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
18 April, 06:36
Snoopy-dance ready!

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
18 April, 06:29

18 April, 06:32
In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication
wow check them time stamps little wierd huh 11 6 - 6 11
17- 17

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
18 April, 06:27
Patiently waiting! All in Godโ€™s time!

18 April, 06:25
post 941- 419..... these people are stupid maxine stupid . maxine waters in the newz right now

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
18 April, 06:25
I am soooo ready!!!! Bring it on!!!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
18 April, 05:39
I see this same messages 20 times a day. No one is going to know the time, because they can't give the enemy the plan. These messages just gets people excited, hopeful, and then let down over and over again. And feeling helpless, not good on peoples mental state, even the most prepared.

Jennifer Sebek @Jennifersebek
18 April, 08:42
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
The question really is are you ready in your heart? Have you prayed psalm 91?

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
18 April, 05:33
Please Let it be Reveal Time!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Sliver Raven @SliverRaven444
18 April, 04:58
yes very ready