Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 April, 01:12
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
If you scroll through these real life covid19 vax injuries, which are not being reported to the public, there is a common theme that doctors do not know wth to do about the injuries and they are pretty much just going through motions putting these poor vax injured people through the broken system of "let's see what is wrong with you" tests, which in my mind is just a way to blow off the patients, collect their $$$$ and pretend that they are helping them to find out what is wrong. Of course, it can't be due to the "vaccine-that-doesn't-qualify-as-a-vaccine-for-a-virus-that-has-never-been-isolated".
https://t.me/s/covid_vacci...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
18 April, 01:14
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
The MDs who are pushing the vax dont even understand the MOA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 April, 01:49
AGREE, IT IS VERY WRONG

Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 April, 12:41
I am going to do more research on this, but I am guessing that the number of vaccines required for children increased when the liability against pharmaceutical companies was eliminated.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 April, 01:51
YES, AGREE. WORRIED ABOUT MORE AUTISTIC BABIES ALSO. 3 IN MY EXTENDED FAMILY, ALL DIFFERENT PARENTS. NEVER HAD ANY BEFORE THAT. THEIR POSION VACCINE FOR COVID WILL MAKE IT MUCH WORSE WHEN THEY START JABBING BABIES AND LITTLE KIDS. MAKES ME SICK.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 April, 12:40
If I learned anything from this hoax virus scam, it is that the medical community CANNOT BE TRUSTED. I have never taken a flu vaccine and never will, and I wish I never had my children vaccinated. I wish I did not put as much trust in doctors as I did. As far as I am concerned, ALL doctors who were and are involved in perpetrating these crimes have destroyed any integrity that existed in medicine. When people learn the truth, and they eventually will because the truth always comes to light eventually, these medical doctors will be relegated to quackery and naturopaths and osteopaths who respect the human body's natural processes will overtake them. If that doesn't happen, we will be doomed anyway. We have power in numbers if we are aware and awake to their sham.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
18 April, 12:42
MD --- Medical Drugdealers

Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 April, 12:26
What will it do? It will kill you.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 April, 01:51
AGREE

Only followers of this user (JILLAROOJO) can see their posts