CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 April, 10:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 April, 01:12
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
If you scroll through these real life covid19 vax injuries, which are not being reported to the public, there is a common theme that doctors do not know wth to do about the injuries and they are pretty much just going through motions putting these poor vax injured people through the broken system of "let's see what is wrong with you" tests, which in my mind is just a way to blow off the patients, collect their $$$$ and pretend that they are helping them to find out what is wrong. Of course, it can't be due to the "vaccine-that-doesn't-qualify-as-a-vaccine-for-a-virus-that-has-never-been-isolated".
https://t.me/s/covid_vacci...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
The MDs who are pushing the vax dont even understand the MOA
01:14 PM - Apr 18, 2021
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Willow5 in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
18 April, 01:58
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
Medicine/Pharma is 100% lies

The Doctors were taught lies

Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 April, 03:06
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
They may as well be "govt workers".

Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 April, 01:16
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
This is laziness. We put too much trust in doctors who are now sitting at home doing meaningless phone visits and prescribing medicine and getting overpaid for it.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 April, 01:50
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
THEY DO IT FOR THE A,LMIGHT DOLLAR AND THEIR RETIREMENT PLAN