CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 April, 10:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 April, 12:41
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I am going to do more research on this, but I am guessing that the number of vaccines required for children increased when the liability against pharmaceutical companies was eliminated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
YES, AGREE. WORRIED ABOUT MORE AUTISTIC BABIES ALSO. 3 IN MY EXTENDED FAMILY, ALL DIFFERENT PARENTS. NEVER HAD ANY BEFORE THAT. THEIR POSION VACCINE FOR COVID WILL MAKE IT MUCH WORSE WHEN THEY START JABBING BABIES AND LITTLE KIDS. MAKES ME SICK.
01:51 PM - Apr 18, 2021
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 April, 01:56
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Oh, I know!!!! This really needs to stop. People must be made aware!! People are signing up their kids for this experiment for $$, completely ignorant and trusting! The level of complete trust is mind boggling.