CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 April, 10:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 April, 12:40
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
If I learned anything from this hoax virus scam, it is that the medical community CANNOT BE TRUSTED. I have never taken a flu vaccine and never will, and I wish I never had my children vaccinated. I wish I did not put as much trust in doctors as I did. As far as I am concerned, ALL doctors who were and are involved in perpetrating these crimes have destroyed any integrity that existed in medicine. When people learn the truth, and they eventually will because the truth always comes to light eventually, these medical doctors will be relegated to quackery and naturopaths and osteopaths who respect the human body's natural processes will overtake them. If that doesn't happen, we will be doomed anyway. We have power in numbers if we are aware and awake to their sham.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
18 April, 12:43
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
You are exactly right!!! They have exposed themselves.