Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
non Pareil99 @nonpareil99
27 January, 06:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
:) ♥️♥️🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alicia Denton @alwaysmyfirst
25 January, 11:46
Hi! it's me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
24 January, 10:57
blessed be, it IS!!!

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
24 January, 08:18
(Testing reply to @vincentkennedy — not sure if this is how anonup works) — Yes this is me! Have a free authentication Geddesgram.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
31 January, 12:29
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Hello

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
01 February, 11:30
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Kek

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
24 January, 07:22

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
25 January, 11:50
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
What I saw, and no one picked up on during the campaign of 2016, was flag poles falling around Hillary wherever she went. Yea, the flies were fun but what was God trying to tell us? It happened repeatedly. Anyone ever see a compilation video?

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
24 January, 06:57
Martin? I hope so...

Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
24 January, 06:44
Nice call out! Like to see a few others here, but man I'm feeling cozy! Work yet to be done, but fun days ahead 😁

Meemaw WWG1WGA @AliCap
24 January, 06:35
Yea ❤❤❤ Happy you are here ❤

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
24 January, 06:12
What vibes! Was going through my folder of favorite tweets this afternoon that I have archived offline and pulled out a few from Martin. Was one of the Twitter pages I'd check regularly for his wise words and awesome photos! Miss that.

This one made me LOL! 🤣👇🏼

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
24 January, 05:43
believe so ~ there is only one!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
24 January, 05:19
VK is this you red pandas are everthing 🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸😂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 January, 06:29
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Check the eyes hun

Coral ___ @Coral_
24 January, 05:18
hope so. ps. hey.

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
24 January, 09:24
In response Coral ___ to her Publication
Guys listen to this prophecy about America from 1800s. A NEW PARTY IS COMING! https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Anne Kats @anneanon1
25 January, 08:21
In response Coral ___ to her Publication
Hi coral good to see you 💖🙌🏼🇺🇸🙏🏼😘

Bay 17d @Bay17d
24 January, 05:14
AU is the place to be

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
24 January, 05:14
Feels like the band is getting back together.🐸

Steven Podraig @CueJustice
24 January, 04:51
Says living in United States in bio, pretty sure he lives in the UK.

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
24 January, 04:37
Welcome, Patriot!!
So glad to see you, Martin!!
#KeepWinning

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
24 January, 07:26
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
24 January, 04:39
17 vibes

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
24 January, 04:27
Who knew this would be so much fun.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 January, 04:27
Feels like everything is back to normal now. Welcome @martingeddes !

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
24 January, 05:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
24 January, 08:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Glad to be here. It's a little bit "uncanny valley" being Twitter-but-not.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 January, 04:20
I just followed Martin. Did you validate it was him yet?

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
24 January, 04:16
83% probability

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
24 January, 04:15
Yay Martin's beautiful art and exquisite eye will fill our feed again!

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
24 January, 04:15
It's him, he verified it with me via WhatsApp.

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
24 January, 04:14
I got a Q vibe when I hit "follow"

Only followers of this user (jennifermfdancer84) can see their posts

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
24 January, 04:12
It is. And this is me. Used to follow me on Twitler!! 😜😉

Let's rebuild...

Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
24 January, 04:12
Woo! :)

hope you're having a wonderful Sunday, V

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
24 January, 04:10
Awesome! I hope so!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
24 January, 04:07
@martingeddes on AnonUp 🎉

Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
24 January, 04:07
MARTIN!! 🗣