Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
See all 6 Images attached

The GREATEST COVER UP IN HUMAN HISTORY

The Calcification of the Pineal Gland

Make your own Quinine - See attachments, this will clean the Pineal along with

Toothpaste (NO FLOURIDE)
No Bottled Water - Filter your own - add a Quartz Crystal to Mineralise the water

Trump was telling us Hydroxychloroquine for a reason

Open up the Third Eye - connect to your consciousness

Hydroxychloroquine is an antimalarial drug. It is derived from quinine and cinchonine.

Antimalarials modulate or change the way the immune system works.
03:46 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
Annie D-W @Annie172123
25 January, 07:48
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
Thank you for sharing. I have some simmering right now,
Do you know if pink or yellow grapefruit is preferable? Also i have a
well, have my own water... i went ahead & added some tonic water
(it contains quanine) along with my water. is that ok?
thank you again :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 January, 04:56
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
It doesnt matter which grapefruit i use oranges as well .... i drink about 10 tablespoons a day and organic apple cider vinegar is great too -- Tonis is good as well .. more than welcome .. It doesnt taste great but is sooo good for you❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
24 January, 05:18
does anyone know how long you can keep the grapefruit water after its boiled and strained? I was just reading about this yesterday and storage was the one thing i had questions about. Also from my research yesterday, i got the assumption that using the quinine solution was not something that we should be doing every day as one person said it is hard on the kidneys... anyone know any more about this?

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 January, 04:38
can you please post a clearer photo of the recipe? it cut off

24 January, 04:41
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Can you see this ??

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 January, 04:38
Jason's toothpaste and mouthwash is the best!
all flouride free
stay away from Tom's

hollikee 001 @hollikee
24 January, 04:37
Thank you SO much!

24 January, 04:42
In response hollikee 001 to her Publication
You are welcome❤️

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
24 January, 04:13
been drinking diet tonic water in my alkaline water for about a year now and taking zinc and vit e drops daily

24 January, 04:19
In response Bizarro World to her Publication
That's Great, I also have a liquid Zeolite Spray & Turmeric, Vit D & Quercetin