Secret Patriot Q @SecretPatriotQ
Good morning, patriots.

The actor pretending to be Joe Biden is NOT the president.
share and follow @SecretPatriotQ
#FakePresident #MAGA #wwg1wga #GodWins #Trump #Biden
10:45 AM - Apr 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by SecretPatriotQ in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
20 April, 09:29
In response Secret Patriot Q to his Publication
Absolutely not. Not even close.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
20 April, 09:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
19 April, 09:39
Doesn't matter. Trump is still babbling on and on about his great vaccine and is now looking towards 2022 and 2024. Trouble is, as Trump abandons us and allows the 2020 election to stand, he is losing half of his base. Trust the Plan? Pffffffffftttttttttttt!

Folks, we have been mother fucking had. Simple to see, really.

Data Gramma @Vic
20 April, 09:38
In response SPORTS to his Publication
You're starting to look like a troll.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
19 April, 05:26
Keep passing this around Patriots - it's gotta stick sooner or later!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
18 April, 05:12
👍(citizen man) on u tube is also covering same topics good channei i watched last night was really good impressive👍

Sleet Sir @Sleet
18 April, 01:41
The three following pics are not evennthe same person...

Sleet Sir @Sleet
18 April, 01:40

Sleet Sir @Sleet
18 April, 01:39

Sleet Sir @Sleet
18 April, 01:39

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
18 April, 04:06

1776 Again @BludGeonT
18 April, 03:40

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
20 April, 09:32
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
I think J Carey is one of the Masked Posers, I think James Woods too. Others also.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
18 April, 03:29
“Better Call Saul”
I think its this guy;· Robert John Odenkirk

Mihai Creanga @Mihaicreanga635
18 April, 02:51
James Wood or Jim carrey

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
17 April, 04:53
There is no FOOKING Joe Biden. ✅💯 OK.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 April, 12:37
I know the real one was evil af, just don't know if the insinutation is this is a patriot playing him or another deep state pos. I don't know.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 April, 12:36
BUT who is playing him, good or bad? Has me wondering bout the Illimunati cards first originating in the eighties then the newer ones in the nineties. Idk why but keep thinking of that when I see this.

Anne Green @Anne72
17 April, 11:36

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
17 April, 11:30