Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
16 April, 06:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Tens of thousands have been photographed with that socialite whore. It alone doesn't mean anything. Share the dish on how CRUEL kamala was as a DA, especially to black people. Dirt on her like how she opposed to allow for DNA evidence that would have freed an innocent man from death row. She also kept inmates in past their release dates to get more free labor for the state. She is a modern day. slave master. https://iotwreport.com/fac...
07:01 PM - Apr 16, 2021
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 April, 08:17
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I was born and raised in SoCali and I can remember thinking for years how she, the DA, could be such a racist? and so evil...well, there you have it, she is a big fat EVIL RACIST!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 April, 09:00
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Yup! Funny how these antifa BLM followers who want to defund the Police and empty the prisons got her elected to the Vice Presidency, soon to be Presidency ( of the bankrupted corp, of course) They don't know that. I often wonder if they wonder how in hell they got roped into putting her, of all racist throw the black man in the slammer and put him to death and free slave labor people, into one of the most powerful positions in the world. They are so stupid, you can't make this up.