Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Never Evil @NeverEvil
16 April, 08:27
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I hate to be the guy that dropped a turd in the punch bowl .... but search for Trump and Maxwell. There are plenty of photos of them at different events. It does look like most of them are prior to 2004, but they are still out there. We know that President Trump kicked Epstein out and worked with the FBI, but what else could come of it? Im not telling anyone what to think, but there are rabbit holes that we are blind to by bias.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
16 April, 08:16
Kamala needs a swift kick in the nuts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 April, 08:12
The blonde looks familiar.. cant put my finger on it.🤨

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
16 April, 08:44
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
She looks familiar to one of Maxwell’s “girls”.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 April, 07:03
This was created with the actual faces of all the black men she held in prisons after their release dates to get free labor for the state. https://www.thegatewaypund...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 April, 07:01
Tens of thousands have been photographed with that socialite whore. It alone doesn't mean anything. Share the dish on how CRUEL kamala was as a DA, especially to black people. Dirt on her like how she opposed to allow for DNA evidence that would have freed an innocent man from death row. She also kept inmates in past their release dates to get more free labor for the state. She is a modern day. slave master. https://iotwreport.com/fac...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
16 April, 08:17
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I was born and raised in SoCali and I can remember thinking for years how she, the DA, could be such a racist? and so evil...well, there you have it, she is a big fat EVIL RACIST!