Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
16 April, 05:44
It’s Always Been About The Children!
The reason why I, and so many other warriors of the light, dedicated our lives to this movement! No matter how many people called us crazy, no matter what others in society tried to do to discredit us, all who couldn’t understand our purpose that left us behind, it didn’t stop us! We all stayed focused on the mission at hand! Soon, we can all rest with a sense of loving pride, knowing what we all accomplished together! Knowing what we all did for the children all over this world!
In my opinion, There has never been a greater purpose, or accomplishment in the history of humanity than what we all just did together, shining our bright lights on the depths of darkness that plagued our world! For Our Children!!!
Where We Go One, We Go All! πŸ™β€οΈ
#SaveOurChildren
#JusticeForTheChildren
#FreeHumanity
#5DNewEarth
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#godwon
#wwg1wga

πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by RogueAnon in this post can reply
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
16 April, 06:20
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I used to think we only had so many tears. Since I found out about the children I have cried a river of tears. I Trust the Plan, but am very anxious for these children to all be rescued and taken care of for maybe the first time in their lives. I am old, but still have lots of love to give these children. Drugs, Alcohol, and Cancer have taken most of my family from me in last 21 years. I have plenty to spare now, and very few in my life accepting enough of truth still in my life to accept it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Martin @Meme17
16 April, 07:16
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
You are a beautiful loving soul πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
16 April, 06:08

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
16 April, 05:51
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘§πŸΌβ€οΈ
https://youtu.be/kSv07end-...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
16 April, 05:49
perfect meme to post, I made that one, and its one of my favorites, its symbolizing my baby girl!
πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘§πŸΌβ€οΈ

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
16 April, 06:33
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I love it so much! Its perfect thank you πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™