Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
16 April, 05:44
It’s Always Been About The Children!
The reason why I, and so many other warriors of the light, dedicated our lives to this movement! No matter how many people called us crazy, no matter what others in society tried to do to discredit us, all who couldn’t understand our purpose that left us behind, it didn’t stop us! We all stayed focused on the mission at hand! Soon, we can all rest with a sense of loving pride, knowing what we all accomplished together! Knowing what we all did for the children all over this world!
In my opinion, There has never been a greater purpose, or accomplishment in the history of humanity than what we all just did together, shining our bright lights on the depths of darkness that plagued our world! For Our Children!!!
Where We Go One, We Go All! πŸ™β€οΈ
#SaveOurChildren
#JusticeForTheChildren
#FreeHumanity
#5DNewEarth
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#godwon
#wwg1wga

πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
16 April, 05:46
In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
16 April, 05:49
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
perfect meme to post, I made that one, and its one of my favorites, its symbolizing my baby girl!
πŸ‘ΌπŸ‘§πŸΌβ€οΈ

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
I love it so much! Its perfect thank you πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™
06:33 PM - Apr 16, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RogueAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MonaLisa GoneRogue, click on at the bottom under it