Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
It’s Always Been About The Children!
The reason why I, and so many other warriors of the light, dedicated our lives to this movement! No matter how many people called us crazy, no matter what others in society tried to do to discredit us, all who couldn’t understand our purpose that left us behind, it didn’t stop us! We all stayed focused on the mission at hand! Soon, we can all rest with a sense of loving pride, knowing what we all accomplished together! Knowing what we all did for the children all over this world!
In my opinion, There has never been a greater purpose, or accomplishment in the history of humanity than what we all just did together, shining our bright lights on the depths of darkness that plagued our world! For Our Children!!!
Where We Go One, We Go All! 🙏❤️
#SaveOurChildren
#JusticeForTheChildren
#FreeHumanity
#5DNewEarth
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#godwon
#wwg1wga

🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁
05:44 PM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
amy lilley @amylilley
28 September, 02:47
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
AMEN, yes, right from the beginning, it’s always been about the Children🥰🙏🏻😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
27 September, 12:12
Amen the children keep me focused on our mission to end this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
21 March, 06:03
justice pour les enfants 🙏💖

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
18 April, 08:19
Amen Tom, Self preservation left me long ago...I reminded myself what the children must be going through and our troops on the front lines or even sleeping on the pavement in a garage in the dead of winter.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 April, 10:22
Many of us signed up for this on purpose because we knew that our light this time would be enough to BREAK THE EVIL IN MANS HEART, light enough to raise the entire planets frequency to the power of the light and good that God is sending.
It has always been God's plan!
Now knowing what I know about creating my own earth suit life path this time it all makes sense the obstacles and wonderfuls that have been these 60 plus yrs to get me to right here in this moment in history, the Great Awakening.
So grateful that God threw me back in this lifetime decades ago with these memories to be hear for the greatest time in Earth's history!
Millions of years, millions of soul experiences in lives, what are the odds? It as no accident! Time is not what you think it is!
God is smiling as this entire planet finds the light of their souls. New souls and old souls will transform Earth.
Saving the children was the catalyst!

Sharon Evans @Anon31
17 April, 06:17

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
17 April, 07:02
In response Sharon Evans to her Publication
another of my favorites! my dedication is to my children in the top left of that meme! I love seeing all my old creations being used! warms my heart! #SaveOurChildren

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
17 April, 03:48
que justice arrive pour les enfants 🙏💖et qu'elle soit furieuse 😎...et en plus fabrication francaise

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
17 April, 03:48
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
17 April, 03:46
My two angels 🙏🤍👼👧🏼👶🏼🤍🙏

https://youtu.be/EOy_qJSl5...

Stevie King @ShineBright9
17 April, 01:29
Just Beautiful, thank you! Love our Children! 🥰🥰♥️♥️

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
16 April, 11:49
Amen 🙏🏻#savethechildrenworldwide

Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
16 April, 11:13
HEAR ! HEAR ! Well said !

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
16 April, 11:11
👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
TurnTurnTurn music video
"Youth of the Nation"

007 Woman @007Woman
16 April, 11:03
💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💙💛

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
16 April, 10:16
yes indeed ThanQ you LORD ❤❤❤❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 April, 10:01
Amen & Amen. The Children are our future. The most precious creation we have. It was always for their benefit. They are going to be very strong, very aware & hopefully they will make sure this never happens again. We are fighting for our Planet also. Our Children have every right to be here without harm. Awareness will bring protections & more needed love. That is the answer, love. God has the answer. This Planet was meant to be existing in love. We have a real chance to see Positive results. Keep Praying. Evil & ugly will have to move on because it won’t be accepted here on this Planet. Restoration & Revival will be the mission.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
16 April, 09:19
INDEED, SAVING THE CHILDREN IS THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT, ACCOMPLISHMENT EVER! I ALWAYS THINK ABOUT PARENTS WHOSE CHILREN HAVE BEEN ABDUCTED, WHAT THEY ARE GOING THROUDH KNOWING WHAT THE SATANIT CRIMINAL DID TO THEIR CHILDREN...

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
17 April, 05:38
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
i think the same thing. i just cried so much tonight listening to Canadian Patriots post. i am so sick and so sad.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
16 April, 08:59
Justice For Kids

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
16 April, 07:41
AMEN!

Donna Martin @Meme17
16 April, 07:07
AMEN 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 April, 07:04
Thank you and all the others who are angels of light to these precious children.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 April, 10:03
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Warrior Angels indeed

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Christina Maga @Christina71
16 April, 06:24

Have Faith @rAnnbci
16 April, 06:10
Damn right! Now I am crying...🙏🏻🇺🇸🙏🏻

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
16 April, 06:10
In response Have Faith to her Publication

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
16 April, 06:04

Annie D-W @Annie172123
16 April, 05:54
Amen! Our children are the most precious thing on this earth.

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
16 April, 05:48
😇😇😇😇😇😇😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗🤗

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
16 April, 05:48

16 April, 05:47

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
The Children, like our Military, deserve the best we can give them!!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
The Children, like our Military, deserve the best we can give them!!

16 April, 05:46

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
16 April, 06:08
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
16 April, 06:20
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I used to think we only had so many tears. Since I found out about the children I have cried a river of tears. I Trust the Plan, but am very anxious for these children to all be rescued and taken care of for maybe the first time in their lives. I am old, but still have lots of love to give these children. Drugs, Alcohol, and Cancer have taken most of my family from me in last 21 years. I have plenty to spare now, and very few in my life accepting enough of truth still in my life to accept it.