Stevie King @ShineBright9
14 April, 09:30
Makes me really wonder on the blood in the blood banks and at the hospitals, hope they have a plan for testing it if someone had the vaccine, this is going to be a serious problem. 🧐🤨💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
15 April, 10:11
In response Stevie King to her Publication
back in late February early March i knew 3 people who had covid, neither one had the vac shot and wanted to donate convelescent plasma. they were told the blood bank was no longer taking these donations as need had decreased. makes you wonder the plan. does anyone know how long convelescent plasma can be stored???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by ShineBright9 in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
15 April, 10:55
In response Stevie King to her Publication
thank you for sharing. did a quick read will have to read again to digest more.. they claim they dont know but i think handwriting is on the wall. ... i would be willimg to bet if a vacinnated person gives blood it can be passed on as well as milk from breastfeeding. looming problems ..

Stevie King @ShineBright9
15 April, 11:00
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Saying it’s unapproved is saying a lot in itself. Agree looming problems.