Stevie King @ShineBright9
Makes me really wonder on the blood in the blood banks and at the hospitals, hope they have a plan for testing it if someone had the vaccine, this is going to be a serious problem. 🧐🤨💯
09:30 PM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by ShineBright9 in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
15 April, 10:11
In response Stevie King to her Publication
back in late February early March i knew 3 people who had covid, neither one had the vac shot and wanted to donate convelescent plasma. they were told the blood bank was no longer taking these donations as need had decreased. makes you wonder the plan. does anyone know how long convelescent plasma can be stored???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 April, 10:35
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Here you go and it’s a scary read. https://www.fda.gov/media/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aerial Eth @AerialEth
15 April, 08:53
well said, I'm sure everyone is concerned about this, but it doesn't get enough consideration or attention.

Only followers of this user (USAalways) can see their posts

Mrs Pippin @Pippin
15 April, 08:44
They’re not allowed to store poison blood

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
15 April, 08:19
Red Cross is a joke, needs to be closed down, they are all criminals.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
15 April, 08:19
i just searched this and found that you can donate blood, please post link.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
15 April, 08:07
if thisn’t disclosed and soon, bloodbanks will use vax blood claiming shortages

15 April, 10:31
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
this is what’s the scary part, will we know they are using covid vaxed blood?