Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I decided to finish writing this rather than catch the evening light for a photo walk. I hope it saves some lives in the coming insanity. https://www.martingeddes.c...
05:54 PM - Apr 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
16 April, 12:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
This is a keeper, Martin. 🙏🏻❤️ Thank you! 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymous Patriot17 @PatriotPlusQ
16 April, 12:23
Sending Love N Light To All #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessi Doe @Jessi
16 April, 12:12
Beautifully written, thank you for sharing Martin. God Bless you and yours!

Lila Walker @LilaWalker70
16 April, 12:05
Beautifully written. Thank you! I will re-read many times. Brillant! Hugs from Chicago!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
15 April, 11:32
Thank you and God bless you, Martin! 🙏
#wwg1wga

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
15 April, 09:01
Godspeed Martin.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
15 April, 08:47
Thanks for bringing out the positive spin on what we're going through. Sometimes I get mired in darkness.

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
14 April, 11:12
Well done, Martin and thank you: have already shared many times with friends and family who, try as they might, cannot, have not been able to, grasp what is really happening. WWG1WGA

Liberty Lady @1NationUndGd
14 April, 10:18
Thank you for this! It helped fill in some historical gaps for me and will be a great tool for sharing.

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
14 April, 09:14
well done

Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 April, 09:08
Hi Martin ! I love your work and you were so very kind to me when I was on that pedophile platform twitter. So happy to be here with you on Anon Up.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
14 April, 09:01
Thanks Martin, Great read. I would love to see your pictures on AnonUp very much enjoyed them on twitter. After I got nuked for the 3rd time I can't open a new account over there. Be well and GOD Bless.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
14 April, 08:59
Excellent observations and writing skills! 🐸

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
14 April, 08:57
Thank you, Martin!! I didn't want it to end....!!!... but the ending also felt like a brand new beginning!☺️🙏💗

Phoenix Rises @Rita_1776
14 April, 08:28
Thats so beautiful Martin. I love your photos but when you write all your photos come to life for me. I hope one day we can all jump into the beautiful chalk paintings on the ground🎠 until then we'll Ride the Painted Pony and let the Spinning Wh

Phoenix Rises @Rita_1776
14 April, 08:29
In response Phoenix Rises to her Publication
Wheel Spin

BGDG deGetts @bgd
14 April, 08:28

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
14 April, 08:16
Pleasantly happy to read and see you post. 💞

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
14 April, 07:48
Im glad you decided to finish. Thank you Martin. May God see us through.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 April, 07:42
Well said Martin!

I Particularly liked:
“The cancer of corruption has to be removed without killing its host.”
“The “total reset of everything” is a process, not an event.”

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
14 April, 07:37
Martin this is a truly astonishing outline of the whole of WW3. Brilliant.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
14 April, 07:34
Outstanding synopsis of where we are and where we are headed. Thanks and God Bless!!

Jungle Jill @JungleJill2021
14 April, 07:27
Very well written and very much appreciated!! Thank you, thank you, Martin!

Stubborn Texan⭐ @Obligatetruth
14 April, 07:25
Loved this piece.
NCSWIC but God be with us while we're waiting out the storm.

TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER @TruthLight
14 April, 07:00
Thank you for not walking and writing instead. We appreciate your thoughts!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 April, 06:59
😲. thank you in advance! cant wait to read!!!

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
14 April, 06:54
BOOKMARK!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
14 April, 06:48
I cried reading this. EXCELLENT and very WELL SAID! Love and hugs Brother-in-arms..

Karen Browning @Kbbb
14 April, 06:45
EXCELLENT, Martin!!!!! Thank you!

NEO ONE @Neo
14 April, 06:42
Great Martin. Good sight about all. The very interessting for me will be the BTC thing.

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
14 April, 06:29
Back in the olden days, on Twitter - weren't you an artist?