Only people mentioned by lizdeb56 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
15 April, 02:17
In response Deb Cummings to her Publication
God is good now and forever

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
15 April, 02:40
Terrorist love that saying....Allahu Akbar

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
15 April, 02:20
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I looked it up allahu akbar is god is greatest. They think there god is greater than our loving God in heaven.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
14 April, 10:07
Amen. Christ Jesus is our one and only King. This morning and all day today I submit a prayer that he will hear our prayers and help all of us to feel his presence today and that we can know what his will is for us, what actions we must take, who needs what gifts we have to offer. I am praying for every child, woman and man who has been and are held captive by the traffickers; for the soldiers who are laying their lives on the line; for the low informed people who are falling prey to the injections and lies that are thrown at them and for the truth tellers who want to save them. I am praying for the United States and the world that we can defeat this evil and have more time on this earth to learn the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I pray in Christ's name that we will be brought together in unity. All day I will be spending time praying for these things. Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Please join me in prayer today.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
22 April, 07:35
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
One can put a thousand and two can put ten thousand to flight.
I join with my sister in the name of Jesus. AMEN

Jennifer Sebek @Jennifersebek
10 May, 09:57
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Amen sister!

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
14 April, 07:17
God is a loving Father! Praise God! Praise be to Jesus!

William Cherry @Oleglory
14 April, 07:04
AMEN🙏❤️😇

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
14 April, 06:32
the highlest level of greatness ✝️🙏✝️❤️

BONNIE T??? @BonnieT
13 April, 11:47
God is the Greatest and Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Territ234 Tag @Territ234
13 April, 11:37
GOD IS THE GREATEST ❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
13 April, 11:35
God is the greatest

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 April, 11:07
GOD IS MOST CERTAINLY THE GREATEST!!!

WE ARE WITNESSING GODS PLAN REACH ITS PEAK!!! REJOICE THE BEGINNING IS HERE!!!!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
13 April, 11:05
Most all....