The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 April, 10:56
I am finding it harder and harder not to cuss my way through this day....Fook! $hit! Sick of THIS BS!
STOP THE FOOKING SHAMING AND LIES!šŸ¤¬

Unvaccinated folksā€™ are driving coronavirus surges as American society slowly reopens

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 April, 10:57
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
YES to your comment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
LOL which part? I'm beside myself today with fury...I truly think we are hitting the precipice very soon. I need prayers to stay calm and not scream out in tears... bad day for me..I should probably take a break...šŸ™
10:59 AM - Apr 13, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 April, 11:08
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Hang in there, I will definitely pray for you. Like I tell folks, sometimes Jesus jumped in the boat to get away. Nothing wrong with that. Even soldiers have furloughs. NO way I could have fought against all this all these years, without taking some time out to do what I love. Like beaches and pools for me, but whatever it is you love. GOOD to do that. And know the victory is already ours. Like literally God already won, always important to remember. Turn that righteous indignation into prayers. Most powerful weapon on earth.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 April, 11:13
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Ohhh you are so sweet, thank you for your powerful words of reminding me we have already won...I'm an Empath and things hit me 1,000 harder than most, sounds like you are too. Thank you for the prayers too.. Love & Light StephaniešŸ’—