The Qake Lady @QakeLady
I am finding it harder and harder not to cuss my way through this day....Fook! $hit! Sick of THIS BS!
STOP THE FOOKING SHAMING AND LIES!🤬

Unvaccinated folks’ are driving coronavirus surges as American society slowly reopens
10:56 AM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
13 April, 10:58
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Nothing but lies. Scientific evidence being suppressed. Utter stupidity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 April, 11:01
In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication
EXACTLY... I'm losing my patience and I have always been extremely patient...God please give me the strength to make it through today without losing my wits...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 April, 10:57
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
YES to your comment.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 April, 10:59
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
LOL which part? I'm beside myself today with fury...I truly think we are hitting the precipice very soon. I need prayers to stay calm and not scream out in tears... bad day for me..I should probably take a break...🙏