Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
12 April, 05:46
I’ve been thinking a lot about DJT endorsing these deadly vaccines, and reading the Art of War. I just had an AH-HAH moment and it makes sense to me now... Here is my perspective. PLEASE ZOOM IN and consider. Finally, I feel at peace and the PLAN makes sense to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
frontlinemds.com
I urge everyone go to this site. These are the frontline doctors who spoke in Washington about covid and HCQ. They are in Texas but, they will put you in touch with doctors in your state that will treat & prescribe you HCQ also prescribing it as a preventative all telemedicine.

Sending love & light to all my Patriot family.
02:10 AM - Apr 13, 2021
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SassyTexan4Trump in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
20 April, 04:34
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
Ive taken hyroxychloroquine twice a day for over ten years...less toxic than the other poison they prescribe me. I never got Covid and Im immune compromised.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
13 April, 01:03
In response Kennedy Trump Vision to her Publication
Fauci's research from several years ago backs the fact that HCQ and Ivermectin are the vaccines that cure COVID (flu). They will prescribe to those that are sick right now with COVID first but you can get in line (so to speak) where they will get you your prescription after the sick ones are handled. I think it is $50 to have the doctor prescribe it.

As for those that had the vaccine and are sick from it, there is nothing that can help you. The med beds will heal once they are available but the rescued children and military aiding in their rescue will be healed first and there are many. They expect the first round of beds to be ready for regular public use at the end of this year.

Casualties of war will be many. Keep trying to convince those that haven't taken it and are still thinking about it not to do so. Show them the evidence.

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
13 April, 11:05
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Absolutely. If all i can do is my posts & word of mouth then that's what i will continue to do. I can't wait for all this to be over one day but, until then i will continue to do my part.
Sending love & light your way❤🕊❤🕊🇺🇸🇺🇸
#wwg1wga