MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
This is insane, where are the media on this? Imagine this against any other race?
It would be headline news everywhere!
#BuckleUp This is just getin started
08:41 PM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
13 April, 08:03
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
...bet they are being paid to protest & maybe even get a bonus if 'caught on tape' helping to incite the 'Great American Race War of 2021'...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
13 April, 07:35
Worthless racist human filth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
13 April, 07:14
when Kamala warned about violence and riots, before the election it was "you ain't seen nothing yet" it will get much much worse. The enemy has infiltrated our country, the brainwashing propaganda is profoundly useful as people that are told what to think, accept it. None of this is anything more than the enemy using people to destroy to rule over them. They comply like slaves to a false narrative. Nothing is about race, that is false 100% fake and phony.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
13 April, 04:37
the unfortunate side to this is "whites" are the most discriminated race, yet expected to not resist or we're racist. imagine a white history channel, white history month, white college fund - the list goes on. this is all socially unacceptable to protest or you're racist. yep, we're right where they want us, and put us

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 April, 10:33
more chaos and distraction from the border and everything else the evil side is doing

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
12 April, 09:56
"unpriveleged belligerents" ??

from DOD Law of War Manual, which i learned about from this guy's vid https://www.bit chute.com/video/smHo7L5LhZhc/

if so, someone's got 'their number'... 🤬

God Wins donated @GR2021
12 April, 09:36
This is insane! They have used every form of division but I hope people wake up to the truth fast. My biggest fear is to see people still sleeping and believing these lies. And unfortunately, there are many around us who are just plain lazy to use the critical thinking switch in their hearts and minds. Maybe it is just their ego! Do not let your hearts be divided. God wins!!!! ❤️

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
12 April, 09:26
The blue prints already assebling in my head to put a stop to this in under a min.

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
13 April, 02:28
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Well. I’m not a saint and I am white. If I’m innocently driving anywhere and a situation arises that includes them entering my spae, I’ll not be submissive. I ALWAYS have a few - yes, more than one - ‘power tools’ with me. It will not be ptetty. I kneel only for my Savior. I do not seek out trouble but I will defend myself.

12 April, 09:15
https://military.wikia.org...

FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT

12 April, 09:21
do u see it? strapped to the grill of truck🧐🧐

12 April, 09:14
💣 - CIVIL UNREST:

Over 25 businesses were looted last night in BrooklynCenter, MN.

Businesses are still boarding up and The National Guard is currently present.

12 April, 09:10
Minnesota police chief says officer who fatally shot #DuanteWright intended to discharge her Taser

In the bodycam video, the officer shouts "Taser! Taser!" — then fires & says "holy shit, I shot him."

This is why they are rioting & burning everything again. 10 milez from George Floyd trial & now another man killed by the police-his death was ruled homicide.

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
13 April, 09:05
My son's school principal sent a letter out to parents about fighting discrimination and challenging sustemic racism that caused this event.
I'm sorry, but we are beyond being tolerant of this rhetoric from the schools. Always making the police the bad people.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
13 April, 12:52
It looked staged to me. Example: Does it really take that long to handcuff. They are trained to do it much faster. Where did her gun go after she supposedly shot him. It wasn't in her hand. You could hear clearly her saying she shot him, did you hear a gun blast. They are very loud. Why didn't anyone jump in their cars to chase him? After all he should be easy to catch if he was shot. Makes you go hum.

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
12 April, 09:06
If your white and this upsets you, that was the point. Watch your back out there but walk away with love and light whenever possible. Videos like this are something all should be aware of but they drag you back down to the lower vibrations. And that is the point. They don't want you believing that your better than this. Regardless of your skin tone.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
13 April, 09:05
In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication
Agree.

Star Lite @Starlite
14 April, 10:58
In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication
It is so much easier for them to make us kill and fight amongst each other. That keeps us from sticking together and fighting our actual enemy.

12 April, 09:05
#blm protests and riots have been announced for Brooklyn Center, Minn., Seattle, New York City, Portland, Berkeley, Los Angeles, Milwaukee, Omaha, Kansas City, Washington D.C., Fort Lee, N.J., Hoover, Alab., Fort Wayne, Ind.

💣 - CIVIL UNREST:

Concrete barricades are being brought in front of the Brooklyn Center Police Department.

State troopers have formed a line in front of the station as the barriers are added.

SPORTS @SPORTS
12 April, 08:46
I am baffled at what we are ALL witnessing.

Hard to believe Trump is as big a fraud as Biden, Obama, Clintons, etc.

But, hey, Trust the Plan and Enjoy the Show.

Choking to death at it ALL!

Donna Corn @Ddmason
12 April, 08:48
In response SPORTS to his Publication
What I'm having a hard time accepting are those that are dying or will die (from the vaccine) as collateral damage.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
12 April, 08:43
Where is this craziness happening?

12 April, 09:11
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Minnesota. Another man killed by the police