MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
12 April, 08:41
This is insane, where are the media on this? Imagine this against any other race?
It would be headline news everywhere!
#BuckleUp This is just getin started

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 April, 09:10
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Minnesota police chief says officer who fatally shot #DuanteWright intended to discharge her Taser

In the bodycam video, the officer shouts "Taser! Taser!" — then fires & says "holy shit, I shot him."

This is why they are rioting & burning everything again. 10 milez from George Floyd trial & now another man killed by the police-his death was ruled homicide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
My son's school principal sent a letter out to parents about fighting discrimination and challenging sustemic racism that caused this event.
I'm sorry, but we are beyond being tolerant of this rhetoric from the schools. Always making the police the bad people.
09:05 AM - Apr 13, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Smallbutmighty in this post can reply
13 April, 11:52
In response Shirley Golightly to her Publication
this is wat happens wen u defund the police.
proper training is gone & accidents happens.
she accidentally pulled her gun instead of taser