MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
12 April, 08:41
This is insane, where are the media on this? Imagine this against any other race?
It would be headline news everywhere!
#BuckleUp This is just getin started

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
12 April, 09:06
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
If your white and this upsets you, that was the point. Watch your back out there but walk away with love and light whenever possible. Videos like this are something all should be aware of but they drag you back down to the lower vibrations. And that is the point. They don't want you believing that your better than this. Regardless of your skin tone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Lite @Starlite
It is so much easier for them to make us kill and fight amongst each other. That keeps us from sticking together and fighting our actual enemy.
10:58 AM - Apr 14, 2021
In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Starlite in this post can reply
Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
14 April, 11:14
In response Star Lite to her Publication
Couldn't agree more. That's why I keep my eyes and my heart on the Creator and on Truth. Anyone can become as monsterous as this video if the truth is kept from them. I just try to pray for them and release it to the Creator. He'll sort it out.