Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 01:33
NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!

https://www.blabber.buzz/b...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael American @MichaelAmerican
12 April, 01:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Here in Texas its always been and always will be ,
COME AND TAKE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnathon Danner @TexasJD22
I live in Odessa Tx, we dont take take no bullshit here lol, come try to take us all on, you have another thing coming. I will never bow to this tyranny!!!
01:56 PM - Apr 12, 2021
In response Michael American to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasJD22 in this post can reply
Michael American @MichaelAmerican
12 April, 06:09
In response Johnathon Danner to his Publication
Proud of most of our states actions. All the faith in the world our DPS and Texas Rangers have our backs to stay within constitutional law. Praise God we have them.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
13 April, 12:05
Love my Republic of Texas!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
13 April, 12:23
Weather Modification technology of Bill Gates was said to be on the Ever Given of the Evergreen in the Suez. Huge, massive machines.

Texas deserves it. NO MORE WEATHER MODIFICATION for the states with a spine. Houston native who knows hurricanes aren't supposed to last for two solid days.