https://www.blabber.buzz/b...
01:33 PM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Michael American @MichaelAmerican
12 April, 01:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Here in Texas its always been and always will be ,
COME AND TAKE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnathon Danner @TexasJD22
12 April, 01:56
In response Michael American to his Publication
I live in Odessa Tx, we dont take take no bullshit here lol, come try to take us all on, you have another thing coming. I will never bow to this tyranny!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 April, 02:55
In response Michael American to his Publication
YEP DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS !! " WE STAND " MAGA HERE ... KEEP STANDING PATRIOTS HOLD THE LINE WWG1WGA WW

J.P. Lloyd @JPLLOYD
12 April, 01:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Banning rifles when they don’t commit any of the crime,very few. However, if military style guns are taken, the control over the population becomes easier. NOW YOU HAVE THE LOGIC & REASONING behind the rifle ban.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 01:42
In response J.P. Lloyd to his Publication
Nana understands the mfs goal is to take ALL our guns if they can!

Bill Kimball @Trustee4U
12 April, 02:05
In response J.P. Lloyd to his Publication
I exercise gun control.

I use two hands.