Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 01:33
NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS!

https://www.blabber.buzz/b...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael American @MichaelAmerican
Here in Texas its always been and always will be ,
COME AND TAKE
01:47 PM - Apr 12, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MichaelAmerican in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 April, 02:55
In response Michael American to his Publication
YEP DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS !! " WE STAND " MAGA HERE ... KEEP STANDING PATRIOTS HOLD THE LINE WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnathon Danner @TexasJD22
12 April, 01:56
I live in Odessa Tx, we dont take take no bullshit here lol, come try to take us all on, you have another thing coming. I will never bow to this tyranny!!!

Michael American @MichaelAmerican
12 April, 06:09
In response Johnathon Danner to his Publication
Proud of most of our states actions. All the faith in the world our DPS and Texas Rangers have our backs to stay within constitutional law. Praise God we have them.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 01:49
Same rednecks here in TN we are not going quietly into the fookn night either!
Gives ya a pretty good heads up when old ladies like me all across the country now own AR's!