Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
08 April, 07:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
09 April, 10:56
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
As 'UN' of those as they come Patriot....

#AxTheVax
#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
09 April, 05:44
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Kimberley Crisp @Valkyrie1
09 April, 07:07
In response memes matter to her Publication
I have never had a flu shot..this year, I have been bombarded with phone calls and letters to get the flu shot AND the vaccine ! Last time I had flu was in 1996... 🙂

Usagi Yojimbo @Lucky_Strikez
09 April, 11:57
In response Kimberley Crisp to her Publication
I listen to the radio in the car all day and suddenly every 3 minutes there is a commercial begging everyone to get the vax, I slam the power button every time I hear it. Why do they want everyone to get it so bad? The commercial was literally begging. Vax for a virus with a 99% survival rate...

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
That's not all they push. They have been pushing blood donations everyday as well.
11:48 AM - Apr 12, 2021
In response Usagi Yojimbo to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gayle Storm, click on at the bottom under it