Kim Runner @kimrunner
3-Year Delta for #1141 - Misspellings Matter

There are 11 total 3-Year Deltas for 4.12 - https://qalerts.pub/?q=apr...

There is 1 total 1-Year Delta - https://qalerts.pub/?q=apr...

There are no 2-Year Deltas...
09:38 AM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 April, 09:37
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
100%!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Washington @KeysMarg
12 April, 06:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Kitty Hawk NC tonight....

meow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
drew tyler @wncpattymillsriva
12 April, 03:12
kim still doing work i c. keep going and keep an open mind, i repeat what i said when we talked a while back on dm on twitter. ur home area, where ur sister works, that whole area is suspect. be careful and use discernment, pray for it everyday you will need it eventually. Godspeed and Godbless. Its real kim, all i can say.

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
12 April, 10:32
well... I'm sending good vibes to the hemp farming industry so we can take off this year... putting my plans together for Shawano County Hemp Co-Op's Processing Facility.. build it and they will come... my intent is to grow for food and fiber, which opens many, many opportunities for growth.. my county is the 2nd or 3rd poorest in Wisconsin and our farmers are hurting. Mega farms killed the small, family farms.. I do not agree that we need to feed the world... there is plenty of food for everyone and it is criminal that anyone is starving or living in poverty... the food and other basic necessities are being intentionally withheld from the people. By the sick MFs in the world, funded by the UN, Soros, CF and etc... hemp/cannabis is God's Healing Plant with tens of thousands of great uses which are a threat to every cabal industry. All of them. We need more processing facilities so farmers have a place to take their hemp after they risk growing it.. this is the bottleneck. I can help!:)

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
12 April, 10:43
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
TY for doing what U R!

One is all is takes to start a movement!!!

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
12 April, 11:28
In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication
1 is all it takes. Good for you. And i totally agree. I sell the oil and cream and pet oil. Its important for our endocannibonoid system.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
12 April, 10:22
GME

robin fineman @RobinD
12 April, 09:55
🇺🇲Kim, tnx for all of your posts. They show me the way
and keep me calm.😇 You took Raisin Cain and VK's
place !😘

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 April, 04:52
In response robin fineman to her Publication
So glad to hear they keep you calm!
Wish I could post more...
And thanks for the compliment. Miss them both :)