Donald Trump Fans @Donaldtrumpfans
18 February, 02:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Bringer @Elric
14 March, 12:57
In response Donald Trump Fans to his Publication
I don't support the ones that have abandoned me. That's like having trust in the devil. I supported Trump, I campaigned for Trump, Trump turned his back and lay in the mud allowing himself, us, and the constitution to be tread on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
22 March, 07:03
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
@elric - then you were never a 100% Trump supporter - why do you think you know better than OUR military - this has been in the works for longer than you can even imagine - our POTUS is the one selected to bring down the ENTIRE evil cabal - WORLDWIDE - do you even realize what planning, coordination and cooperation this has taken? It's not over yet. HOLD THE LINE. The rest of us will hold it for you while you watch what unfolds.

Storm Bringer @Elric
22 March, 07:39
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
What makes you believe in the lunacy that Ron and his dad have been spoon feeding you for the last four years? I mean really, none of it has come to pass. Y'all have to much time invested in the lies that 'Q' have been telling you that it hinders your abilities to see the truth.

Matthew Davis @2ndProtectsthe1st
22 March, 08:57
You have to let the criminals commit the crime before you can arrest them. One day at a time. Much happening that you do not see.The corrupt and evil that is embedded in the swamp was more than imagined. There is much evidence that will be revealed soon.

Storm Bringer @Elric
22 March, 09:32
In response Matthew Davis to his Publication
Yeah, yeah, yeah... I've been hearing all this for over 4 years now. It's tiresome and inaccurate. There is zero accountability in Washington and nothing is going to happen to any of them. If you and the rest of the Annons were correct Biden wouldn't had tripped up air force ones stairs the other day.

Matthew Davis @2ndProtectsthe1st
23 March, 12:03
That is all for now. Do your own research.

Storm Bringer @Elric
Btw... Ron is now pushing adrenochrome. Do your own research. 😂
01:59 AM - Apr 12, 2021
In response Matthew Davis to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Elric in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Storm Bringer, click on at the bottom under it