Orange Eye @orangeeye13
At the End of the Day. In my 20's in the 1990's and 2000's, I was out networking and partying like every generation was in their 20's. I was trying to live my dream being a professional sports baseball pitcher after succeeding in high school. Elbow problems led to Guitar and Rock Band dream and had some success. Had incredible fun in NOLA around 1999 - 2003. Approached 29 years old and left that dream to realize that I had to make money in this system and concentrate on future. Always paid essential bills to move forward and succeed. Go golfing with my buddies, etc. Around 2009 - 2011, things started happening and a shift. I never took a day off from watching Infowars and Project Camelot and branching out like a motherfucker. So many incredible truth websites and researching like a madman. I was living in this Alternative that was telling the truth but the normal mainstream news was incredibly proving to myself that "We have a big problem here"! Around 2015/16 I was "All In
12:55 AM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by orangeeye13 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Orange Eye, click on at the bottom under it