Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I told you to pay attention to Myanmar.

Now their military has seized George Soros Foundation accounts.

I like where this is headed.
12:13 AM - Apr 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
11 July, 04:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
11 July, 03:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 July, 02:51
Ditto!

TrueView Patriot @TimA
11 July, 02:46

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
11 July, 02:42
he has a bunch of foundation here and they ar all connected in one way or another i want to say 200 + i cant remember i did a piece on twitter about them i dont remember but they were all rooted in deep

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 July, 12:41
Oh I love where this is heading! Good news Doq! 👍❤️

Rosemary Cannon @Rcannon53
11 July, 11:51
old news

Lila Walker @LilaWalker70
11 July, 11:49
This was over a year ago, no?

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
11 July, 02:16
In response Lila Walker to her Publication
https://www.irrawaddy.com/...

more than.... Mar 16th 2021

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 July, 11:47
we need more popcorn!

Mike Anon @Mike314
13 April, 07:37
Does anyone REALLY think that fake Joe would promote and appoint Charles Flynn, the brother of General Mike Flynn???

The military is temporarily in control.

Trump will re-emerge as the 19th president of our Constitutional Republic.

#MAGA #Trump2020

Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
12 April, 05:46
Read about this last month. Not sure how reliable the source is.
https://nationalfile.com/m...

Awake Now @Awakenow
12 April, 03:38
I haven't found any "reliable" sources for this - seizing his bank accounts. But the Myanmar administration is questioning members of his society....

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
12 April, 02:48
....and soros’ little boy tooaaaa!!!!

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
12 April, 06:40
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
i grew up down the street from the lady who played this witch lol

Jack Bauer @JackBauerCTU225
12 April, 01:00
BQQM there it is hopefully a start to an epic week

hopefully a week to remeber
spiritual warfare
God Wins

end of their world, not ours
ours is just getting started

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
12 April, 12:40
Ditto DOQ!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
12 April, 12:35
TO THE MOON......, Alice....

😎⚔💫

Leona Course @Mama66
12 April, 10:58
Assholio!

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
12 April, 09:52
Pompeo told us to pay attention to Myanmar

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
12 April, 06:10
I just thought of something. this site needs time stamps on these posts....dont ya think?

Msterri ... @Msterri
12 April, 01:28
I think it’s important to note that the “public media” perception of Myanmar is presented very badly.That they are killing protestors and that the military takeover is wrong. I think that the US military whitehats want to avoid those optics in the United States. Maybe that’s why so much is being done behind the scenes.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
12 April, 07:37
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
bad optics in another location can make our military look more benevolent

P2P Printing @P2P_Printing
12 April, 01:15
i think this Myanmar General is Q 🤣

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 April, 12:37
☑️☑️☑️

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
12 April, 12:26
@inthematrixxx "P= Payseur"

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 05:45
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Payseur? Pirbright? Pope?

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
12 April, 12:26
old news. happened back in march lol

12 April, 12:24

12 April, 12:23

12 April, 01:11
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Angie Mac @AngieMac
12 April, 12:22
me too, doq!

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts