Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 April, 12:13
I told you to pay attention to Myanmar.

Now their military has seized George Soros Foundation accounts.

I like where this is headed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
12 April, 01:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I think it’s important to note that the “public media” perception of Myanmar is presented very badly.That they are killing protestors and that the military takeover is wrong. I think that the US military whitehats want to avoid those optics in the United States. Maybe that’s why so much is being done behind the scenes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
bad optics in another location can make our military look more benevolent
07:37 AM - Apr 12, 2021
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Elizabeast in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
12 April, 07:38
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
it may not be acrually going down that way, remember the media is not just sn issue in the USA

Msterri ... @Msterri
12 April, 11:03
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
That’s what I was saying, mainstream media is portraying them as bad, when they actually are just legitimately taking over due to election fraud. But the optics are bad despite what the people their may believe