Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Okay on a different note, kinda wanting to try Hello Fresh, is it like beginners cooking? Cause I have been at it a minute, cooking that is. IS it affordable, did you like it? If anyone sees this and has tried it please let me know what you think.
04:10 PM - Apr 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
James McClaskey @McClaskeyJames687
11 April, 04:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
unless you get coupons or are on the trial, i wouldn't recommend it. you do get to try a few different recipe's that you might mot usually cook which is a plus but it will get pretty expensive for a not so satisfying portion of food. i would recommend thr trial to see how you would enjoy it for yourself. If you normally eat a larger portion of food as i do, it may not satisfy you. good luck

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 April, 04:19
In response James McClaskey to his Publication
OH thank you, interesting to note also based out of Germany, think I am gonna pass they have HUGE facilities here, wonder what shipping barges they use. Yeah based on what I just looked up and what you said. I am def passing. THANK you will be heading to the locally owned store tomorrow. TY for you input.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 April, 04:14
HelloFresh SE is a German publicly traded meal-kit company based in Berlin, Germany. It is the largest meal-kit provider in the United States, and also has operations in Canada, Western Europe, New Zealand, Sweden and Australia. It has been listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange since its IPO in November 2017.

11 April, 04:15
Based out of Germany, been meaning to look into this company. Anybody tried it? For some reason WITHOUT looking decided it was based out of the USA, survey says nope.