Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 April, 04:10
Okay on a different note, kinda wanting to try Hello Fresh, is it like beginners cooking? Cause I have been at it a minute, cooking that is. IS it affordable, did you like it? If anyone sees this and has tried it please let me know what you think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James McClaskey @McClaskeyJames687
unless you get coupons or are on the trial, i wouldn't recommend it. you do get to try a few different recipe's that you might mot usually cook which is a plus but it will get pretty expensive for a not so satisfying portion of food. i would recommend thr trial to see how you would enjoy it for yourself. If you normally eat a larger portion of food as i do, it may not satisfy you. good luck
04:16 PM - Apr 11, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by McClaskeyJames687 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 April, 04:19
In response James McClaskey to his Publication
OH thank you, interesting to note also based out of Germany, think I am gonna pass they have HUGE facilities here, wonder what shipping barges they use. Yeah based on what I just looked up and what you said. I am def passing. THANK you will be heading to the locally owned store tomorrow. TY for you input.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396