Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
11 April, 12:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
11 April, 01:09
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Patrick is Brilliant! I love him like a brother! 😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
I love this. Thank you. So fascinated by the Kahlooni Lincoln story, the Druze bloodline, the Jesus strand. I love geneology... we are all one my friend. Can you believe I have all the ancients in me? Basque, Celt, Mayan, Egyptian, Ethiopian, Jewish, Iberian, Siberian... imagine the journeys our grandmothers took to get us here. I am so looking forward to meeting you all! Somos familia 🕊😍❤️
01:31 PM - Apr 11, 2021
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Operation Que @OperationQ
19 November, 06:46
🔍"The Lincoln Kahlooni Druze Minority Bloodline: The Jesus Strand"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
11 April, 03:35
Patrick can be found on this site as Patrick Lincoln. When he left Twitter he told us where to find him.

Elisabeth Maslard @ElisabethM7
11 April, 02:11
"Family is everything" takes its full meaning.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
11 April, 01:50
Patrick confirmed I’m in the family tree as well! ❤️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
11 April, 01:56
In response Dan Auito to his Publication