Kovian Tel @Kovian
One guy made a joke a while back:
"Put Biden in a psychiatric clinic with fake White House. Then have him shooting orders around some actors and feel he's actually in command."
Now I know he wasn't joking.

#wwg1wga
#TheGreatAwakening
#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
06:47 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kovian in this post can reply
Yakob Charley @Yahudah
24 January, 11:26
In response Kovian Tel to his Publication
ya i can see cleary you have it right here. all the pieces seem to line up with what you are putting forth. verified by many other reliable sources

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 January, 04:53
He hasn't been himself lately. 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yakob Charley @Yahudah
24 January, 11:35
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
that id definately not the same guy

Fil American @mypotusis45
24 January, 04:28
“commander in thief” -Joke Beijing

Matthew Snow @Qseeker90
24 January, 04:29
In response Fil American to her Publication
Brilliant 😂

Steven Nuxoll @StevenPNuxoll
24 January, 05:49
fuckin sheep, we'd be done with the theatrics by now if it wasn't for all the ignorant normie sheep

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
24 January, 05:10
In response Steven Nuxoll to his Publication
We have to be careful and guard our own hearts. We are not without sin either. Spend your energy in prayer and self reflection that we will be ready ourselves for what God has in mind. Vengeance is for God alone. Ask, Am I where He wants me to be right now? Am I allowing Him to work on this imperfect soul? Am I so wrapped up in my own pride and self certitude that I can't give what is required for other souls to be opened to grace? Am I keeping others from not being a le to see because if MY pride? Just some questions.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

MONTi MONTALVO @MONTi7
23 January, 07:33
Enjoy the SHOW!

Ms. Tys @Tys
23 January, 08:41
In response MONTi MONTALVO to his Publication
If this is true then wow!

Amy Cole @Amzie
23 January, 11:04
In response MONTi MONTALVO to his Publication
This is an interesting concept...Sure explains a lot of what we are seeing...

Brian Tyler @Btyler73
23 January, 07:05
then please explain how he is passing EOs and they go thru.??? ive posted that qurstion several times and not one single person has even responded much less explain it. several thoudand folks lost their job to one of his EOs...

Kovian Tel @Kovian
23 January, 07:23
In response Brian Tyler to his Publication
In a perfectly legal environment, every EO requires 30 days before it goes into effect. Unless it's an amendment, but Biden isn't amending anything.

Biden is the president of the US Corporation that is currently under bankruptcy. He has no control of the Republic, hence DC is surrounded as a foreign country. That wall is border control.

This show is put there for the reasons of global coordination & get the people to see who the Dems truly are.

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
23 January, 06:57
interesting pic ⤵️