Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
23 January, 09:57
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
If Bernie is on the Q team.. im gonna pee my pants!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
23 January, 09:55
and this angle for Bernie
interdasting😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AZvette Girl @AZNan
23 January, 10:03
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
23 January, 10:08
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
every man's nightmare

Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
23 January, 09:23
Do you think his job was to show how far the left would go? obviously he had the election stolen from him too...twice!

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
23 January, 08:29
🤨 Please don't tell me Bernie is Q?

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
23 January, 08:33
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
😳😂😂

Ember Rose @EmberRose
23 January, 09:24
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
I knew it! He's from the futcha!