Only people mentioned by ElizabethGray777 in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
10 April, 09:08
In response Elizabeth Gray to her Publication
HUMMMM❗️🤔🤔🤔🧐🧐🧐Very Very Intresting🧐🧐🤔😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Regina MAGA @HaveFaith
10 April, 09:03
I don’t think this is true here’s everything you need to know about General Flynn. also read her comments so much evidence people are posting it’s not true.
https://www.thefamouspeopl...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Gray @ElizabethGray777
11 April, 06:01
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
The real story has never been told. They All had to hide their identity from the deep state. And Yes he is related to JFK & His brother. Patrick Kennedy also confirmed in a Tweet way back. Everyones story will soon come out after all evil has been destroyed!

Dwight Knapp @kad784
10 April, 09:02
Who's your Mommy?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 April, 08:58
AS we say down south, I don't know bout all that. BET.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
10 April, 08:53
🤔

chore Toke @choretoke
10 April, 09:07
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
the Nose❗️🤔very intresting... THINGS THAT MAKE ME GO HUMM❗️🤔

Happy 2Bhere @Happy2B
10 April, 11:52
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I shared these pics on telegram, and learned it is not Marilyn, It is veronica of the People's Bridge..
It's horrible for people to deceive.
do what I did and delete the photos and stop following this person.