TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
Well know....isnt this an interesting pieces of information about Amy .....something tells me..she was still chosen for a reason...just maybe it was to oh say catch bigger fish...I thought it was odd that the crazy left didnt go crazy at her hearing....they thought they were pulling a fast one...guess they got played at their own game....didnt take long to expose to the WHOLE COUNTRY just how corrupt the Supreme Court was.
09:40 PM - Apr 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
anon one @Gamma50
09 April, 10:36
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Source?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
09 April, 10:38
In response anon one to her Publication
Go do your own research..the names are provided...are you saying you want someone to do all the work for you??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
09 April, 10:04
So when will we see MASS and PUBLIC arrests. After all, this is called The Great Awakening and we were told to Enjoy the Show. this is anything but a Great Awakening as most of America has no clue what is going on. As far as enjoying the mother fucking show? Pfffffffffffffttttttttttttt. Who comes up with this insanity. We are getting skull fucked daily while they kill good American Patriots each and every day.

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
09 April, 10:12
In response SPORTS to his Publication
So, please tell me...what have you done??...have you gotten involved with your local government or how about your state government...anything?? Have you been watching the world news..or are you hoping to see it on the MSM?? Makes me wonder....have you donE any research about what is really going on?? Because it sure doesnt sound like it to me...Instead of getting angry and feeling like NO ONE is taking care of things how about getting in the game...go to your town meeting...or maybe run for a local office...BE THE CHANGE YOU ARE HOPING TO SEE...DONT WAIT FOR OTHERS TO DO IT...that was what this was all about...WE AS A NATION NEED TO GET MORE INVOLVED INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO COME RESCUE US!! WE HAVE THE POWER TO DO THAT..THE PROBLEM IS IF YOU WANT TO OR NOT. That is souley up to you.

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
09 April, 10:25
In response SPORTS to his Publication
You chose an appropriate screen name!! 🤣🤣🤣

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
09 April, 10:03
Kim Clement prophesized two would step down. 🔥🔥🔥

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
09 April, 10:20
In response True Patriot to his Publication
I remember Mark Taylor said something too about Supreme Court Justices!!

reaper myer @reapermyer
09 April, 09:53
then there are shes bidens dead daughter crowd