TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
09 April, 09:40
Well know....isnt this an interesting pieces of information about Amy .....something tells me..she was still chosen for a reason...just maybe it was to oh say catch bigger fish...I thought it was odd that the crazy left didnt go crazy at her hearing....they thought they were pulling a fast one...guess they got played at their own game....didnt take long to expose to the WHOLE COUNTRY just how corrupt the Supreme Court was.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon one @Gamma50
09 April, 10:36
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Source?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
Go do your own research..the names are provided...are you saying you want someone to do all the work for you??
10:38 PM - Apr 09, 2021
In response anon one to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
anon one @Gamma50
09 April, 10:41
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
If it was a news article - would be nice to see. I will look around but if there is some source you can provide, that only gives more strength to the verity of your post. For me, Coney and Kavanagh have been great disappointments. Not found much to explain their votes so far.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
09 April, 10:44
In response anon one to her Publication
I understand..but like I said...I did my research before I posted.....so should everyone else...when I came across the post I did not ask the poster for the source..I went digging...its best for everyone to do their own..that is how we learn.