Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
Please say a prayer for me. I tried to stop my sons dogs from fighting. Fell backwards and broke my femur. Its splintered around the hip implant. They are shipping me to Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville because they can't repair it here. I'm scared. Its the worst case scenario. 😢
08:51 PM - Apr 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
11 April, 10:01
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Prayers for you dear Dorothea! 💖🙏💖
Where are the effing Medbeds? At least they recognize you need special care, immediately! I too have to depend on current medical practices/protocol. I fell in January and damaged my spinal cord, so now I cannot feel my legs or walk and keep failing over. Last week I smashed my face into the kitchen cabinets, busted my lip and broke my front tooth. It's a real-life medical drama, called "The Fall of Susie Q", that just goes on and on because the medicare replacement plan doesn't give a crap that you were ambulant in January and now you're not!! Hang in there, dear one and let us know how you are doing! 🥰🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 April, 03:22
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Saying a prayer for you, Susie Q. Mwd beds reallt would be helpful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Smith @linlou55
09 April, 08:58
I feel for you so much! I said a prayer for you! May God heal you very quickly in this scary time to be hospitalized!

11 April, 09:20
In response Linda Smith to her Publication
Thank you so much. I can feel my toes, so not parylzed.so relieved. But a bigger hip implant that really goes to my knee.

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
09 April, 08:57
Prayer said patriot. I hope it is not the worst case scenerio for you. Be well!

11 April, 09:23
In response Kay Bur to her Publication
Thank you. I was told that things have advanced since 08 when i got my implant. Now a longer hip implant, a cable to lasso my bones together and a goalie cage.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
09 April, 08:57
Awe so sorry will definitely pray for an excellent outcome for you. Breathe and call in Archangel Raphael to put healing energies around you!

11 April, 09:24
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Thank you. Prayers do work.

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
09 April, 08:55
prayers for you.

11 April, 09:25
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Thank you. Prayers do woek.

Gray 359 @Gray359
09 April, 08:53
Prayers for a quick recovery. Stay calm.🙏🙏

11 April, 09:27
In response Gray 359 to her Publication
Thank you. Prayers do work. longer hip implant, lasso around the shattered bones and a goalie cage around it all. But l can wiggle my toes. So I have hope for full recovery.