Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
09 April, 08:51
Please say a prayer for me. I tried to stop my sons dogs from fighting. Fell backwards and broke my femur. Its splintered around the hip implant. They are shipping me to Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville because they can't repair it here. I'm scared. Its the worst case scenario. 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
Prayers for you dear Dorothea! 💖🙏💖
Where are the effing Medbeds? At least they recognize you need special care, immediately! I too have to depend on current medical practices/protocol. I fell in January and damaged my spinal cord, so now I cannot feel my legs or walk and keep failing over. Last week I smashed my face into the kitchen cabinets, busted my lip and broke my front tooth. It's a real-life medical drama, called "The Fall of Susie Q", that just goes on and on because the medicare replacement plan doesn't give a crap that you were ambulant in January and now you're not!! Hang in there, dear one and let us know how you are doing! 🥰🙏🙏
10:01 AM - Apr 11, 2021
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Luckysusi in this post can reply
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
12 April, 03:22
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Saying a prayer for you, Susie Q. Mwd beds reallt would be helpful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396