Shane Browning @ShaneBrowning
Brave new world ahead! Very excited and honored to be witnessing everything with all of you!
This is as Biblical as it gets.

#Grateful
05:25 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by ShaneBrowning in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 February, 02:14
In response Shane Browning to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
04 February, 02:20
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 February, 02:13

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 February, 02:06
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🥰

Marvelous Maga @MarvelousMAGA
27 January, 12:32
On twitter you said, wait till you find out who is behind Biden's mask.
Is Michael Jackson performing as Biden? His hands and legs look just like Michael's. The way he buttoned his coat, just like Michael. The way he moves around, that shuffling, & getting out of the car with his med boot on, a dancer can fake that walk. Also, Biden's body shape appears more youthful than his real age. I think it's MJ. Am I right?

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
24 January, 03:10
✝️Revelation 20 21 1000 year reinI feel

KEVIN HALL @Airnspace
23 January, 11:44
🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
23 January, 09:45
🙏🙏🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 January, 09:43
With you too friend! WWG1WGA 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Kristi King @QuidProQuoQueen
23 January, 09:21
🙏🏻😇⚡️🥰

One Usa @OneUSAgirl
23 January, 09:21
hi Shane!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 January, 08:42
Blessed to be on the journey :)

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
23 January, 08:32
Not too much news today. No news is good news..or am i just looking in the wrong spot

Gabe Truth @Pmr30
23 January, 08:29
i miss hearing your thoughts shane

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
23 January, 08:21
So #Grateful that we are all going through this together, remember what Trump always mentioned! There is Light at the End of The Tunnel! Trump's statements happen to always come true later! Future proves Past!

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
23 January, 08:16
Praise the Lord.

Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
23 January, 05:45
pretty sure twitter has my ip address on file lol i get booted within minutes of creating new account. Nice to hwar from you! We're almost there ans I couldn't be more stoked!!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
23 January, 05:33
Is that you???? Are you still on Twat???

Shane Browning @ShaneBrowning
23 January, 05:44
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Yes, It's me..
I'm Still on twit to stay in contact with the military,WWE, & AEW ..
Bigger Picture

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
23 January, 05:46
💙💜🕊🕊🙏