Only people mentioned by Misscovfefe in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
28 January, 11:04
In response МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ to her Publication
Amen! Beautiful. The Truth stands. And I agree: "hopelessness is the real pacification."
And for those of us awake? We won't go back to sleep. Once you see, you can’t unsee. We are The Majority
#AndWeKnow
#NothingCanStopWhatsComing
#Hope

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
28 January, 10:02
Beautifully said!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
28 January, 09:47
Never Give Up! Always Have Hope! 🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸🙏🏻

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 January, 08:16
That got Missy another follow! 😎👍

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
27 January, 09:48
I completely agree. Any person that has done their research knows how time consuming this venture is. I could not imagine doing all the research then all the administrative stuff on top of that. I know they had to deal with a lot of obstacles along the way.

I am grateful to all the digital soldiers making the videos.

We will make it through this. I watch a movie about 1984. i started listening to the book. it is truly amazing how it is becoming out reality. We need to fight against this.

Indigo Gold @StandingStrong
26 January, 06:56
very well said. YES.

Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
26 January, 06:12
We Won , Believe in the unseen, Hold Your Head High, the Worlds Richest Bastards could not stop us! And by the Way WE WON and soon we will dance on the skulls of the enemy! Hold The Line , Exude Confidence! We Won!

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
25 January, 11:52
RIGHT ON!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
25 January, 02:03
🔥👊

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
25 January, 01:41
🙏AMEN🙏AMEN🙏AMEN🙏AMEN🙏AMEN🙏

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
25 January, 01:16
KEK

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
23 January, 05:30
god bless you and all of the digital soldiers. i followed a soldier on T ubtil she was taken down then my acct is now down yesterday. millions now know the truth because of the work you do. thank you so so much. WWG1WGA❤️

Wanda Fish @FreeYourMind_LiftOthersUp
23 January, 05:25
thankQ

Hope is a better default position. You miss all the hoops you never attempt!